This legal notice governs the permitted use of the website https://nasticsportsacademy.com/ as set out below:
1. Compliance of the LSSI (Law on Information Society Services): Article 10 Law 34/2002, dated the 11th of July, on information society services and e-commerce.
Owner of the website: Fundación Escoles Familiars Rurals del Penedès (referred to hereinafter as, “The Service Provider”)
Address: Carretera N-340 Km 1202.
PC: 43720 L’Arboç (Tarragona).
Registered in the Private Foundations register of Catalonia under number 1.310.
2. Intellectual property and liability for the content
- The intellectual property rights of this websitehttps://escoladelleurecj.com/its source code, design, photographs, texts, browsing structure, databases and different elements that they contain, are owned by the Service provider, which is exclusively entitled to exercise the exploitation rights in any way and in particular, the reproduction, distribution, publication and transformation rights.
- It is prohibited to use any of the content of the website, to be precise the texts, design, work, trademarks, logos, source codes or anything else that might need protection, without the specific authorisation from the owners. Any unauthorized use will be duly followed up by the legitimate owners. Furthermore, all the trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained in the website are protected by the law.
- The owner of the website is not responsible for the content found through the links that are located in it, pursuant to the terms established in article 17 of the LSSICE (Law on Information Society Services and E-Commerce).
- Users cannot use the content of the website, nor can they take it, reproduce it and distribute it, or use it for commercial purposes or manipulate it and carry out derivative work, without having obtained the consent or authorization from the Service provider first.
Moreover, any type of exploitation, other than the aforementioned, through any type of procedure, of all or part of the content of this website will be considered to be a violation of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the company or the owner of these, which might result in the Service provider taking all the legal and out-of-court action that it deems fit to exercise its rights.
Furthermore, the information that the User might gain access to through the website might be protected by the industrial, intellectual or any other type of rights. Consequently, the Service provider will not be held responsible under any circumstances whatsoever and by no means for the offences related to these rights that Users might commit.
3. Conditions of use
With regard to the website, users can only see, print out; download part of the website content in the following situations:
– If it is in line with the purpose of the website.
– It is done solely if the information obtained is for personal and private use. It is therefore prohibited to use it for commercial purposes.
– No graph, icon or image that is available on the website can be used, copied or distributed separately from the text or the other images that accompany it.
Users agree to use the website, content and services in accordance with the Law, this disclaimer, good morals and public order. Similarly, Users cannot use the website, its content or services that are provided through it for illegal purposes or effects that are contrary to this legal policy or that infringe upon the interests or rights of third parties, or that might, in any other way, damage, disable the website or make in inaccessible or deteriorate it, or its content or its services or stop other users from being able to use it normally.
Additionally, Users must clearly agree not to destroy, alter, disable or damage the data, programs or e-documents that they find on the website in any other way.
This is all in accordance with the terms established in point 2.4.
4. Modifications in the website and conditions of use
The service provider is entitled to modify and update the information contained in the website, along with its configuration, presentation and access conditions. Furthermore, the Service provider is entitled to update this disclaimer without having to notify the users first, whenever the corresponding rules and regulations or current conditions so require.
5. Limitation of liability
The Service Provider does not guarantee that there will not be errors or interruptions in the access to the website or its content or that it has been updated. However, the Service Provider will take all the measures available to solve any errors, disconnection or out-of-date content that might exist in the website.
The individual that accesses the website and uses the information contained in it without getting prior authorisation to do so will be held exclusively liable for this. Therefore, the Service Provider will not be held responsible for any consequence, damage or loss caused by the unauthorised access or use of third parties.
The Service Provider cannot be held accountable for security errors or damage that might occur as a result of:
– A virus in the users’ computers that are used to access the website services and content.
– Malfunctioning of the browser.
– Use of out-of-date versions of the browser.
The Service Provider does not guarantee the inexistence of viruses or other malware in the content, which might alter the computer system (hardware and software), in the users’ documents or files.
6. Applicable law and competent jurisdiction.
This legal policy is governed by the provisions established in Spanish law. If any dispute arises over the interpretation of these, the parties agree to submit this dispute to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the city of Tarragona (Spain), as long as it does not contradict the provisions established in article 29 of the LSSI.